Okay, so it’s just a few days until Christmas and you still haven’t found the perfect gift for your co-worker, or an affordable stocking stuffer your teenager won’t think is lame. Have no fear! We have a great selection of authentic sheepskin gifts at The Sheepherder that will fit the bill but won’t break the bank. Here are some great ideas for last-minute Christmas gifts ringing in at just $25 or less.
1. Genuine sheepskin bunnies – Surprise your little one with an authentic sheepskin bunny that is both adorable and incredibly soft. Our stuffed animals feature genuine sheepskin on the outside and are filled with soft shearling shavings, so they make the coziest of friends. Even better, they include no plastic parts, which means they are completely safe and kid-friendly. At just $25, a sweet sheepskin bunny will make the perfect Christmas gift for a child, grandchild, niece or nephew.
2. Sheepskin steering wheel and seat belt covers – For the new driver in the family, give the gift of warmth this Christmas with a genuine sheepskin seat belt cover or steering wheel cover. At just $20, our shearling steering wheel covers will make any wintertime drive a treat, and at just $16, a cool seat belt cover is a great way to encourage your teen driver to buckle up behind the wheel!
3. Shearling baby mittens – Keep your little one’s hands warm this winter with a pair of sweet sheepskin mittens for babies. Handmade with soft, toasty sheepskin on the inside and durable suede on the outside, these shearling mittens are the perfect baby gift to put under the Christmas tree. They feature no thumbs, so they are easier to get on and off, velcro closures keep them securely fastened, and a connected cord prevents them from getting lost. Plus, they ring in at only $23!
4. Children’s shearling earband – Match your child’s winter jacket and mittens with this adorable sheepskin earband that will keep their ears nice and warm without messing up their hair. At just $20, our shearling earband is a great last-minute gift for both girls and boys, and is custom-made to order, so you can choose from a variety of colors to match their personality, like pink, black, ivory, grey or tan.
5. Shearling eyeglass or iPhone cases – They say if you can’t beat ’em, join ’em. So if you’re having a hard time getting your teenager to put down that new iPhone, you can at least keep the phone free from scratches with a sheepskin phone case, which also doubles as an eyeglass case. Our shearling iPhone cases are only $8.50 and make a great stocking stuffer for any tech-savvy teen (or adult, for that matter), so buy one or buy a few and check some names off your list this Christmas.
6. Children’s sheepskin slippers – There is nothing cuter than sheepskin slippers for kids, and authentic shearling, unlike synthetic materials, naturally wicks moisture away from the skin, which means our slippers will keep your child’s feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer too. At just $24 for a gift that comes in handy year-round, these children’s sheepskin slippers are a steal!